OPTIMIZING CASH FLOW AND TAX STRATEGIES– FEASIBILTY STUDY
We are utilizing a relationship with a third party CPA firm that has an in-depth knowledge of the tax code. Our process utilizes these tax experts in exploring tax savings combined with deferral strategies that could enhance your cash flow position.
OUTPUT: A tax memo will be issued comparing your company and tax expense as it is now to an entity structure as you should be along with the potential tax efficiencies obtainable.
- Profitable companies
- Searching for tax efficiency
- Improving purchasing & debt service power
- Funding Executive Retention plans
- Asset protection
- Tax efficient benefits
Our process will:
ANALYZE CURRENT STRUCTURE
- Analyze your current company structure
- Analyze compensation and distribution desires of the partners
- Project current tax expense under current structure
RECOMMEND A STRUCTURE
- Recommend a company structure for maximum tax efficiencies
- Measure potential impact of tax strategies
- Issue a white paper concerning the strategies recommended
- Perform an in-depth analysis using IRS tax code to structure strategies
POSSIBLE DEDUCTIONS TO BE ANSWERED:
- How much money do you want to live on each month?
- Amount of disability premiums paid per year?
- Amount of any unreimbursed medical expenses (Health Care Cost– Co-Pay, Deductible, Uncovered procedures/medications)
- Amount of long-term care premiums paid
- Amount of life insurance premiums paid
**Note: that we anticipate additional expenses are not included in this feasibility study for the following:
- Legal cost to establish a new entity
- Accounting cost to set up and maintain a set of books
- Third party accounting firm to perform an annual IRS compliance analysis
- Tax cost for an annual return
- Administrative cost to set up a bank account & other oversight
Neither World Equity Group nor SMART Group Houston provide tax or legal advice. For tax advice consult with a qualified tax professional. For legal advice consult with an attorney.